Announcing The UK Trust Awards 2015!
The UK Trust Awards 2015 is a celebration of the most trusted, respected and loved businesses in the UK.
We’re not just looking for the businesses that are posting the highest profits or getting the most coverage in the press. We want a company to be judged on the most important factor of all – how much do its customers trust it?
Because trust between a customer and a business is the most precious transaction of all, it’s the foundation upon which every successful company is based.
If ever there was a time for a focus on trust, it’s now...
In a world where credibility among so many businesses has hit rock bottom, it’s time to take a stand and shine a light on the firms in this country that are promoting their values and then delivering on them time and again. That’s why the only way to crown the winners of the UK Trust Awards is to have them voted for by the people who matter most – your customers and staff members. These are the people who will see and feel how much a business values them.
The awards are free to enter and there are 14 categories:
- Most Trusted UK Business Leader
- Most Trusted Coach/Trainer
- Most Trusted Young Entrepreneur (Aged 30 or under)
- Most Trusted Education and Learning Provider
- Most Trusted Social Enterprise
- Most Trusted Start Up
- Most Trusted Small Business
- Most Trusted Medium Sized Business
- Most Trusted Large Business
- Most Trusted Media Company
- Most Trusted Online Business
- Most Trusted Customer Service
- Most Trusted Hospitality and Leisure provider
- Most Trusted Retailers
OR... Also Get Access to FREE Training & Resources
Before you do enter though - because I'm a Gold Sponsor of Trust Awards - I’m offering you a helping hand to:
- Engage with your customers, tribe and staff to maximise your chances to win
- Identify how to increase Trust and Flow levels in your business - and increase revenues and profits as a result
- Get access to a FREE personality test (and platform) to help your business growth
- Plus you’ll also get access to my brand new secret “Creatives In Flow” Facebook Group
In this group you will get resources to help you build Trust & Flow, grow your business, ask questions, get feedback from myself & other members and network and collaborate with like-minded business people.
Simply pop your details below and when you click the button it will take you to The UK Trust Awards 2015 website. Once you've confirmed your email address I'll send you the link for the secret Facebook Group straight away and you'll also get access to the free trainings and resources over the coming weeks and months.
Nominations and voting closes in:
Or, if you prefer you can just enter the awards and chose NOT to get the bonus goodies... To do this simply click the link below: