How to Access Your Bonus Wealth Dynamics Token (worth £50)
In order to access your Wealth Dynamics Profile Test please complete the form below* and we will send you the Wealth Dynamics Profile Test token code and the link where to take the test. Taking the test only takes about 10-15 minutes and you will receive a comprehensive report on your primary profile.
Ensure to read this report at least once, ideally several times, and bring your insights and questions to the next monthly Questions & Answers Call.
* Foundation Programme Terms & Conditions (click to read)
This agreement, between Una Doyle of CreativeFlow.tv LTD (herein named as COACH) and you the CLIENT, will begin on the date of first payment and will continue for a minimum of 12 months.
The fee for the Foundation Group Coaching Programme is £847 in advance or 12 installments of £79 per month. Once the initial 12 months is up you may continue on a rolling basis of £79 if desired. If you do not wish to do this please give notice after the 11th month's payment.
The Foundation Group Coaching Programme comprises:
• A Question & Answer webinar call each month dealing with your successes, challenges and questions
• Membership of the private Creatives In Flow Facebook Group
• A weekly accountability structure to specify your intended actions and results
• Guidance through the relevant online materials
Guidance will be based upon your your Wealth Spectrum level and Wealth Dynamics Profile. Where possible, webinars will be recorded and made available to the CLIENT.
Business Development Coaching Service:
The service provided to the CLIENT by the COACH is business development coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. Coaching, which is not directive advice, counselling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in the CLIENT's life or business.
Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, asking clarifying questions, and providing models and principles (such as Talent Dynamics and Wealth Dynamics), examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
The COACH promises that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law. (Please note that webinar recordings or partial recordings may be used with other clients or as part of the COACH’s marketing. You may choose to anonymise your business name and/or business details. This will not affect the quality of the coaching you receive.)
Throughout our coaching relationship, the COACH will engage in direct and personal conversations with the CLIENT, which will include asking explicit questions and making requests individually and of the group. The purpose of these interactions is to remind the CLIENT of his/her own intentions, and coach him/her to realise them.
The programme will be based upon the priorities identified in the CLIENT’s input to the Actions & Accountability document as well as any issues or opportunities that crop up during the live Question & Answer Calls in line with the programme’s aim to build a solid business foundation for the CLIENT and help the CLIENT to progress to the level where they would be ready to undertake the INFLOW Group Coaching Programme (whether they chose to do so or not).
In order for our coaching relationship to achieve the maximum result, the COACH asks that the CLIENT agree to the following:
1. Please be on time to the Question & Answer Calls. If you will be late, notify the COACH in advance.
2. Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that the calls and group areas are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
3. Make a commitment to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do. Ask for help when you need it.
4. Complete the Foundation Programme Actions & Accountability document each week.
5. Know that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate with the COACH and take action to return the power to the relationship.
6. Understand that changes may take time to implement because they are like planting seeds in a garden - it may take a season before you see the growth and flowers that happen as a result. In addition, changes may well require acquiring new habits, going two steps forward and then one step back, etc., so it is important to commit to making these changes and sticking with them in order to get sustainable results.
The CLIENT's tick on the New Client Details Form and/or a lack of contact to discuss or disagree with these terms indicates compliance with the above requests, commitment to pay the programme fees in full and understanding of the services to be provided.
Click the heading to hide this text again.
Actions & Accountability Sheet
This is where you'll spend time in the following ways so that you, the group and Una can all support you.
- Weekly Actions & Accountability - where you add your top 3 actions for the week each Monday and then update on your progress each Friday. This is to help you to prioritise and get focused - and of course you can celebrate or ask for help as required.
- Monthly Call Q&A - use one row to state your biggest success, challenge and question. This is what we'll dive into each month on the live call. You'll learn from other's too but even if you think what you'd put is similar to others than please add it anyway. That helps Una to prepare and prioritise for the call. You'll see at the top of this tab the next few dates for your diary.
- Playbooks & Progress Assessment - as part of this programme you get access to the GeniusU platform (created by Roger Hamilton, creator of Wealth Dynamics and the Wealth Spectrum) and some different tests and 'Missions' (exercises to you and me). However, it can be quite confusing because of the wealth of content! So this section helps you keep track of what you've done and are best to do next. Work through the content - at your own pace - from left to right. Just keep to the one row (updating the date field) so that it is all clear for you.
- Links & Resources - in addition to the GeniusU platform, you'll find trainings, guides, exercises and templates here.
Note: If you can't access this document we haven't yet given your Google login email permission to access and edit this document. Please make sure you have completed the form in Step 1 and you can request access to the document and we'll get that sorted for you as soon as we can.
Question & Answer Webinar Calls
Each month we'll get together on 2 live Q&A Calls. These are usually on the 2nd Monday of the month at 8pm GMT and 12.30 on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Please add these to your diary as a recurring appointment. (If there's any exceptions to this they will be listed here.)
You only need to register once for all these calls using the button below and you will receive reminders with the links to use (If you've received notification of the webinar details, we've already registered you.)
Private YouTube Foundation Programme Playlist (Previous Q&A Calls)
All the monthly Q&A Calls are recorded (technology permitting) and you can find the playlist with them below. Please note that you will have to be added to the playlist in order to access them because they are private only to members of this coaching group.
You may find it useful to listen to calls previous to when you joined in your spare time because there is always an opportunity to learn &/or refresh your learning.
Join the "Creatives In Flow" Facebook Group
Here we have useful posts, tips, opportunities for questions and collaboration and you can meet other people in the Foundation Programme and other group and 121 coaching programmes of different levels.
Remember to turn on notifications and add this group to your favourites so you get to find out when there's something new.
Please Note: This group is only for clients of CreativeFlow.tv so please do not share this group or content from the group with others without their permission.